Weekend Room Rental Fees
Corporate rates and weekday rates may also be available.
To contact our event coordinator, please email catering+osheaslouisville+net or call 502-813-3226.
- Loft 123 – 150 people seated, 350 standing - $500
- The Cellar – 100 people seated, 250 standing - $250
- The Carriage House in the Highlands - 30 people seated, 50 standing - $100
- The Garage - 60 people seated, 120 standing - $100
Room rental fee includes:
Room for a four (4) hour period, tables, chairs, flatware, glassware, china, black or ivory linens for guest tables and buffet tables, votive candles, set up, break down, audio visual presentations, videos, slideshows, and Ipod hookup.
Additional Rental Options
Terms & Agreements
- To confirm your reservation, a deposit of the room rental fee is required. All deposits are non-refundable.
- A final head count is required no later than five (5) business days prior to the event.
- 18% gratuity will be added to food and beverage purchases on all catered events.
- Loft 123 and The Cellar - Food and Beverage minimum is $500 in the 4 hour event. If $500 in sales is not reached the charge will be $25 per bartender/ server per hour in addition to the 18% gratuity.
- The Garage and The Carriage House - Food and Beverage minimum is $100 with a 2 hour rental minimum, if not reached $25 per bartender per hour.
- No outside food or alcohol is permitted (with the exception of desserts).
- All decorations, entertainment, music, room alterations, etc must be known in advance and approved.
- No glitter or confetti of any kind is permitted. Candles must have a base to catch any and all excess wax.
- Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted. Checks are to be made pay able to O’Shea’s. There is a $100 returned check fee.
- The company and/or individual in charge of the event will be financially responsible for any damage done to the facility and for the conduct of your guests.
- The room rented must be vacated at the scheduled end time. Time overages will result in additional hourly room charges. Additional hours may be purchased.
- Room may be accessed no more than two (2) hours prior to start time unless prior arrangements have been agreed upon.
- All food and beverage must be paid on the date services are rendered.
Power point presentations and slide shows can be shown through our flat screen TVs throughout each room - $50 fee